At Designer Sunrooms and Additions we use Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. Their high quality Betterliving™ sunrooms are the “Cadillac” of the sunroom industry in Canada. Betterliving™ has thicker walls as well as other features that set it apart from the standard in the industry. Betterliving™ also has conservatory and solarium models.
Your sunroom includes such specialty-crafted details as:
- Fully tempered glass in all door and window units with a range of performance choices
- Interlocking frames that provide added structural strength
- Heavy-duty roof construction that can withstand severe weather conditions
- Sturdy window and door locking mechanisms
- Built-in gutters that provide drainage without unsightly extensions to your patio room roof
- Steel ball bearing wheels for a long lasting, easy glide on all windows and doors
All are manufactured to pass engineering tests for building certification throughout North America.
Specializing in minor variances, Avoid zoning hassles- we handle it for you.
We will help you plan and design your sunroom. The service is always FREE, without obligation. You’ll receive a comprehensive basement inspection with important information you must know before you build. Set-up your consultation.
Aluminum Three-Season Patio Rooms
Our most popular enclosure, the three-season patio room is an easy, affordable way to extend your outdoor living season.
- Fully engineered 3” extruded aluminum components
- Interlocking frames provide added structural strength
- Baked-on, maintenance-free enamel finish
- Colour-matched handles
- Choose Low-E, argon-filled, insulated glass or economic single-pane, tempered glass
- White, Desert Sand or Earthstone Brown finishes
Year-Round Vinyl Sunrooms
Better Living Sunrooms offer year-round enjoyment with insulated glass and construction.
- Heat or cool for use in most weather conditions
- New, state-of-the-art reinforced vinyl construction
- Rugged 4 3/16” wall thickness for doors and windows
- Argon-filled, Low-E, double-pane, insulated, tempered glass standard on all sunroom sliding windows and doors
- Colour-matched or brass handles
- UL classified, easy access for wiring and outlets
- Sliding doors and windows are ENERGY STAR® compliant in most areas.
- Many different colour options.
- Fully-engineered construction – for structural integrity and performance
- Highest quality wall and roof systems – beautiful to look at, easy to operate and maintenance-free
- High performance tempered glass – designed to keep your conservatory comfortable and safe all year long
- A high-tech roof system – effective at reflecting heat away in warm weather. The glazing material on our conservatory roofs has excellent rigidity, thermal properties and structural integrity. Roof available in glass or polycarbonate.
- A unique ridge ventilation system – allows conservatories to breathe, yet prevents moisture and debris from entering
- A variety of beautiful door and window handles – in brass, white or colour-matched, depending on the style of conservatory you choose
- Custom design – to achieve the look that is best suited to your architecture and landscape
Craft-Bilts Vista Screen rooms have great features and flexibility. The Vista Screen rooms are custom made to your specifications.
The 4 Track stacking window system can be used in the Grand Vista sunrooms system or used in your existing patio or porch.