Decks and Railings
Even the simplest of decks can deliver big improvements to your leisure time, because when it’s both beautiful and built to last, you’ll take every opportunity to spend your time there. A new deck provides the perfect stage for life’s most wonderful moments – from morning coffee to evening get-togethers with friends.
Deck designs can be simple and functional. They can also be a little more elaborate, with multiple levels, privacy walls, expansive stairs, glass railings and shade products. Contact us for all your decking needs.
Beautifully Crafted Railings
Engineered for Quality
Designed for Living
- Maintenance-free aluminum construction is durable and strong.
- Die-Cast aluminum floor brackets covers all unsightly bolts and hardware for finished look.
- Gentle curves designed into the hard rail make it comfortable to the touch.
- Specially fabricated caps provide a smooth, clean appearance while protecting fasteners from the elements.
- Snap-in Picket spacers eliminate unsightly gaps between the pickets, while providing a solid look and feel.
- Frame or Frameless glass railing.
- Polyester Powder Coatings and Duracon Thermosetting Acrylic Enamel finished assure a long lasting, trouble-free finish that is surface-impact, corrosion and scratch resistant.
At Designer Sunrooms and Additions we use Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. for Railing Impressions that last.
Eliminate the hassle of painting or staining. Never again worry about that orange, rusting wrought iron or that rotting, loose wood.
Worried about expansion, contraction, fading or cracking associated with plastic (pvc) and composite products? Aluminum is used in commercial buildings, aircraft, aerospace and many other critical applications for its strength, exact tolerance and maintenance-free properties.
This is not the aluminum railing you see at your lumber store. Craft-Bilt™ Structural Railing is designed to meet the Canadian Building Code (which is tougher than most provincial codes). Our post caps, wall brackets and unique post bracket covers are made from CNC machined or die-cast aluminum… not plastic.
One look at the heavy aluminum post and you will be impressed with the difference. Let your Craft-Bilt™ dealer show you how our unique design eliminates the reliance on screws that other companies use to hold their systems together.
The beauty of Craft-Bilt™ Structural Railing is in its clean lines. There are no protruding splices or couplings, everything is flush and smooth. The modern, substantive appearance will add value and “curb appeal” to your property.